As summer rolls around and your outside landscaping and lawn care to do list grows, it’s a good idea to find some help before becoming overwhelmed. The longer you wait; some of the fairly mundane routine tasks can become a troublesome mess to deal with. And nobody likes headaches! The following is an overview of the benefits to hiring a lawn car service provider.
• Save Time – There is no doubt that hiring a lawn care service provider will save you tons of time; time you can enjoy with your family or doing the things you really enjoy. Schmitt’s will work with you to develop a schedule for routine maintenance, keeping your yard and property looking great and functional too!
• Costs are Probably Less than you think – Routine maintenance and mowing doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg and can actually save you money in the long run by keeping your plants, trees, shrubs and lawn healthy. Improper care can cost you in lost plants and a lawn that needs replacement.
• Better Results – Schmitt’s has 35 years of experience and a dedicated team of specialists that know the best methods of care for all aspects of your landscaping and lawn. We can certainly help your property look its best year round.
• Safety – Professionals have the right tools, equipment and knowledge of fertilizers to keep you, your family and your pets healthy.
• Choosing a Provider – Although it might seem daunting at first, choosing a lawn care provider really isn’t too difficult. At Schmitt’s, we’re always more than happy to meet with you and answer any questions you may have and review your unique situation before providing an assessment and estimate.
• Narrowing down what you Need – We like to work with our customers to determine what needs to be done and what kind of schedule you should expect. As part of this process, we’ll work with you to identify what should be completed and when.
• Fertilizing – Many customers prefer to avoid potentially dangerous and unnatural chemicals when it comes to fertilizing their lawns. At Schmitt’s Landscape Company, we use a great bio-blended fertilizer that is safe for you, your family and your pets.
Hopefully the above pros and cons help you understand that hiring a lawn care service provider is a good idea. Although there might be some difficult decisions to make, the end results and the labor that you save are well worth it. Give us a call today! We’d love to get to know you and learn more about your situation and how we can help.